Intertextual Connections


you know what keeps me...


my emotional temperament was greatly reduced when I kept busy, I kept working, kept doing and doing. basically, kept my mind off things. And that helps.

No wonder, I love carrying things, I like moving around and being mobile. No wonder I like my gym, my badminton and my exercises. No wonder I like conquering the hill. No wonder I like cleaning up my room, and keeping things in order. No wonder I don't mind doing housework - washing dishes, scrubbing toilet floors and mopping the floor. Because I like to see something heavy become light. It's like working off the emotional wind in my mind.

I just had to keep busy and before I knew it, it was gone.

So the next time you see me eating lots or carrying a lot of things but talking to myself, then you know I'm chanting my mantra of keeping busy for sanity sake. And to my future wife, just piss me off enough and you'll see me do housework for a month.
There goes another strand of hair. sigh.

Labels:

1 Responses to “you know what keeps me...”

  1. # Blogger z

    hahahahaha . . . well, this is good for your wife next time!!! she'll know how to get the house cleaned!

    but seriously, most women now find men who clean and cook very attractive . . . at least the women know that the men will share burdens in the home and will know how to care for their wives too!!!

    and also on another serious note, sometimes it's good to distract ourselves when we're frustrated, but at some point when we're ready, we could also sit down and be still. :):)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.